- The traditional alkali salt made by conventional boiling method, not by ordinary roasting method.
- Plenty of minerals are contained in the product. Creating a sweet aftertaste without bitterness, the product is ideal for flavoring food.
- For all types of cooking
- The only EU certified Korean organic-farmed salt
Content of ingredients: glasswort powder(Korean)97%, Chitosan(Korean)3%
Competitive edge: Patented manufacturing method of glasswort boiled-down salt, EU certification, JAS organic processed food certification (Japan), HALAL certification (for Islam)
Ingredients in Hamcho(Salicornia herbacea L).
Why is Hamcho good for human health?
||- More than 90 kinds of minerals
- Essential amino acid
- Ca : 7 times higher than milk.
- K : 3 times higher than oyster.
- Fe : 40 times higher than sea-mustard, sea-tangle.
- Dietary fiber and iodine.
From growing directly to the processing and marketing.
Reliable Hamcho(Salicornia herbacea L) produced by Haneulnoori.
We have approx. 330,000m2 of Hamcho plantations around the clean area of Suncheon Bay/ 10,0002 of processing facilities, through which the most reliable products of Hamcho can be produced and distributed.
Organic Hamcho has been cultivated in the ecological city of Suncheon Bay.
Suncheon Bay, as one of five coastal wetlands in the world designated by the Ramsar Convention, has preserved tidal mudflat.
This area was the backdrop of the novel "Moojin Gihaeng" written by Kim Seung-ok and appointed as the most scenic area across the nation by the Korea Tourism Corporation. Since then, many tourists and photographers visited this region which has been a famous natural habitat for migratory birds and benthic organism.
Organic Hamcho cultivated by a director of Traditional Salt Research Institute with his utmost sincerity.
This is the right place where organic Hamcho is growing.
You may be touched by the devotion of a director of Traditional Salt Research Institute, who has cultivated Hamcho as his kids.
He takes care of Hamcho very carefully.
We recommend organic Hamcho, cultivated by grower's utmost care and devotion.